This guide will walk you through the steps to set up and use stamp detection for your document processing needs. By following this guide, you can easily detect the presence of stamps in your documents.
During the onboarding process, you will need to add a new field for stamp detection. Here's how:
- Navigate to the field selection section.
- Click on "Add New Field."
- Enter a desired name for the new field, for example, "My stamp."
- Choose the field type as 'Stamp'. Note: you can only add one stamp field per document type.
Once you have added the stamp field, the super.AI platform will automatically recognize any stamps present in the documents during data processing. The platform detects if a stamp is present in the document.
After processing the data points, the platform will set the "My stamp" field to
true per document where a stamp is identified. You can use this information to track the presence of stamps in your documents and take necessary actions based on your requirements.
- Only one stamp is detected for the whole document
- If multiple stamps are present in the document then the stamp with the highest confidence is the one that is assigned to the Stamp field
- If multiple stamp fields are configured and multiple stamps are present we take the first Stamp field and assign the stamp with the highest confidence to it
Updated 5 months ago