In the dashboard, we provide code for adding data points programmatically using cURL, Python, and the super.AI CLI. If you're new to any or all of these methods, take a look at our Getting started with the super.AI API guides.
To find the dashboard code examples, follow these steps:
- Head your super.AI dashboard
- Open the relevant project
- Click Upload data in the left-hand menu
- Go to Via command line or Python
- You can copy and paste the code you find here. Make sure to replace the example input with your actual input data.
Our API reference contains detailed information on how to integrate with our API, which also allows you to retrieve job results, resubmit and cancel jobs, and manage your ground truth data and super.AI storage.
When adding input data that includes files (e.g., images, videos, or audio) to your project, you have three options:
- Upload the files to your project directly. This occurs when submitting data points for processing via the dashboard and you choose From computer.
- Upload the files somewhere on the web, make them accessible under public URLs, and reference these URLs when adding your data
- Upload files to your super.AI storage and reference their private
data://URLs when adding your data
We recommend you use the super.AI storage option in the following scenarios:
- Your project takes multiple inputs which need to be grouped together
- You want to use the files multiple times, e.g., in different projects, without uploading them every time
If you want host your files with us, follow our How to upload data to storage guide.
Updated 8 months ago