- Go to your super.AI dashboard
- Open the relevant project
- Click Upload data on the left of the page
- Choose how you would like to provide the data using the bar of buttons at the top of the page
- Input or upload your data
- If you’re uploading files, the hosting your files box at the bottom of this page explains your options
- There are two further options when you expand the Advanced settings:
- Add tags to your data points. You can use tags to filter what appears in your work queue for review and download. Learn more on our How to use tags page.
- You can choose not to add your data points to the queue immediately by checking the
Park this data (don't queue for processing yet) box. Your data points will remain unqueued until you manually send them to the queue in the dashboard. This can be useful if you wish to submit a large number of data points but regulate how many are processed at a time (e.g., if you’re evaluating output accuracy before a large number are processed). For more information, you can see our Data point states page.
- Click Submit for processing at the bottom of the page
The dashboard enables you both to add individual data points and to bulk upload. You can bulk upload by putting all your data points in a JSON file (maximum JSON file size: 4 MB) or a CSV file or by dragging and dropping files in the UI.
You can view the newly submitted data points in your work queue by clicking Work queue in the left-hand menu.
Updated 3 months ago