How to choose who processes your data
When it comes to who labels your data, super.AI offers two options:
- The super.AI in-house labelers
- You, or your own labelers
Take a look at the Our crowd vs your labelers page to weigh up which option is right for your project. For pricing information, please contact us.
You get to choose who processes your data when you first set your project up. If you change your mind, the steps below show you how to change to the other option.
Not all projects allow manual labeling
Some project types are not compatible with using your own labelers. Please contact us for more information.
How to change who processes your data
- Head to your super.AI dashboard
- Open the relevant project
- Click Settings in the side menu
- In the Who should label section at the bottom of the screen, choose either super.AI's in-house labelers or Me, or people I invite
- Click Save changes at the bottom of the page
- In the dialogue box, confirm which data points you want to update:
- Any in progress or completed data points that you apply these changes to are sent for relabeling under your new settings
If you've decided to go with your own labelers, you can now start inviting workers](doc:how-to-add-and-manage-workers-and-worker-groups) or start labeling data yourself.
Updated almost 2 years ago
If you've chosen to use your own labelers, you can start labeling data yourself or invite people to join your team. If you're sticking with super.AI's in-house labelers, start adding data points for processing.